About Me

My photo
I'm a total bookworm and a romantic at heart. I'm also a little bit of a paranormal nerd so I absolutely love books that are about creatures of the night and allow me to submerge myself into a world of fantasy.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Ok so I fell behind last week, I'm doing my best to catch up. Here's my plans for this week!

What I read:

Burning Wild by Christine Feehan

What I'm reading:
















What I plan to read:


The Tycoons Rebel Bride by Maya Banks
Dream Warrior by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Living Dead in Dallas by Charline Harris

This meme was brought to us by J.Kaye's Book Blog.

4 Comments:

  1. Jess said...
    Enjoy Living Dead in Dallas -- I absolutely love the Sookie series!
    Anonymous said...
    One of these days, I'm going to read a book by Christine Feehan. I keep hearing good things about them!

    Enjoy your reading this week.
    Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...
    I'm hoping to start reading the Sookie series next month. Can't wait! Enjoy your books!
    Mary (Bookfan) said...
    Have a good reading week!

Post a Comment