About Me

My photo
I'm a total bookworm and a romantic at heart. I'm also a little bit of a paranormal nerd so I absolutely love books that are about creatures of the night and allow me to submerge myself into a world of fantasy.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Welcome!

Hi! My name is Danni and this is my first book review blog. I'm still learning all the ins and outs of how to work it, so please be patient with me. :) I plan to review books with romantic themes. My two favorite genres are historical and paranormal. I hope to get really involved in this so if anyone has any comments I would love to hear from you.

5 Comments:

  1. Lenore Appelhans said...
    Welcome to book blogging! I've found it to be very rewarding. Hope you do too!
    Startswithana said...
    Welcome as well!

    You'll figure out in no time if you really get into i!

    Thanks for the comment
    Startswithana said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Sheila DeChantal said...
    Welcome! Beautiful layout to your blog! Have lots of fun! :)
    Erotic Horizon said...
    Let me join the others and welcome you to book blogging and anything else you feel like blogging about...


    Just have fun...
    E.H>

Post a Comment