About Me

My photo
I'm a total bookworm and a romantic at heart. I'm also a little bit of a paranormal nerd so I absolutely love books that are about creatures of the night and allow me to submerge myself into a world of fantasy.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Synopsis:

Tycoon Theron Anetakis had only one problem—and she just walked through his door. With his business takeover complete, he'd intended to arrange a marriage for himself to further secure his future. However…

Little Isabella Caplan had blossomed into a voluptuous vixen with plans of her own, and they didn't include letting the executor of her father's estate also arrange a marriage for her to another man! She had pined for Theron long enough. Now it was time to seduce her hot-blooded hotel tycoon and bring him to one bended knee.

Review:

I found this book to be cute an lighthearted. I ended up finishing it in one sitting, it was just the kind of book I was in the mood for. Both Isabella and Theron were believable characters, with the only complaint I had was that I would have loved to see a little more passion from Theron's end. I LOVED the dialogue! Isabella had the perfect balance of both wit and seriousness, books that make me laugh always put me in a good mood.

This is the second book in a mini series, and I'm glad to say that I like where it's going. I love the three brothers! Maya Banks is a wonderful writer, always having a well thought out plot line. I can't wait for the third, and final, story. MATURE CONTENT, BE ADVISED

Cover: 5

Plot: 3.5

Character: 4

Writing: 4.5

Overall: 4.2

5 Comments:

  1. Stephanie Faris said...
    I definitely need more books I can finish in one sitting. Although you still have to sit pretty long to go through even a book that small!
    Amy C said...
    Hi there! I just hopped over here from another bloggers follower lists and I just had to comment on you blog theme. Your background is just beautiful! I didn't want to leave without telling you :)
    Danni said...
    Aw thank you!
    Mandi said...
    I am enjoying the background as well. This sounds likes a cute book! Nice review!
    Cynthia said...
    Excellent blog Danni. I'll have to
    remember to take a look see at your
    reviews before I skip off to Barnes
    and Noble.

Post a Comment