About Me

My photo
I'm a total bookworm and a romantic at heart. I'm also a little bit of a paranormal nerd so I absolutely love books that are about creatures of the night and allow me to submerge myself into a world of fantasy.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Teaser Tuesday- 1

Today's Teaser Tuesday is Hidden Currents by Christine Feehan. This is my first Teaser Tuesday, so here goes!

My Teaser:

"He knew these men, good friends willing to risk their lives to help Jonas and Jackson get Elle back. They were going into a war zone without a weapon other than their trained bodies."

Rules:
1) Grab your current read
2) Open to a random page
3) Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
5) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser Tuesday are brought to us by: Should Be Reading

1 Comment:

  1. Sandy said...
    AHA! I finally found you! You're so difficult to find, lol. I could never seem to find the URL for your site...

    hopefully I don't sound stalkerish. xD I read your review on the first Sookie Stackhouse book and I totally agree :]

    stop by my blog sometime!

Post a Comment