About Me

My photo
I'm a total bookworm and a romantic at heart. I'm also a little bit of a paranormal nerd so I absolutely love books that are about creatures of the night and allow me to submerge myself into a world of fantasy.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Here's my plans for this week. This is my first time doing this so here goes!

What I read:

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

What I am reading:



What I plan to read:

Dream Warrior by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Hidden Currents by Christine Feehan

This meme was brought to us by J.Kaye's Book Blog.

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Welcome to this weekly meme! Since I have started, it's really helped me to stay on track of what I need or want to read. I don't think I could have read nearly as many books without it!

    As soon as my 999 Challenges are over, I'll get back into the Sookie books!
    Teddyree said...
    Some of my faves there, I'm up to book 6 in the Sookie series and I'm just listening to Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon on audio. Have a fantastic reading week :-)
    Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...
    Have fun with all those excellent reads!
    Mary (Bookfan) said...
    Have a great week!
    Eli said...
    Hope you enjoy your books! Looks like a fun week. ;)
    Maree said...
    Have a great week!

Post a Comment