About Me

My photo
I'm a total bookworm and a romantic at heart. I'm also a little bit of a paranormal nerd so I absolutely love books that are about creatures of the night and allow me to submerge myself into a world of fantasy.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is my first WOW, so here goes!












Coming out August 11

This is the third book in a mini series by Maya Banks. I recently finished reading the second, The Tycoon's Rebel Bride, and plan to be posting a review on that hopefully tomorrow.

6 Comments:

  1. Erotic Horizon said...
    I see another Maya Banks fan.....

    I love her books...hot men, stupid female - what more could I ask for...


    I love this background - very striking...

    E.H>
    Unknown said...
    congrats on your first WoW. i did my first one today too.
    Lizzy said...
    Congrats on the WoW! I've never read any books by this author, but I might have to check them out
    Eli said...
    Looks like a good read~! Enjoy!
    Mary (Bookfan) said...
    So, if this is a series, is it a different tycoon in each book? Have to ask : ) Good pick!
    Stephanie Faris said...
    I'm so glad you're reviewing category romance as well. I'm always looking for good category to read.

Post a Comment