About Me

My photo
I'm a total bookworm and a romantic at heart. I'm also a little bit of a paranormal nerd so I absolutely love books that are about creatures of the night and allow me to submerge myself into a world of fantasy.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Awards

I'm so touched, I have recently been nominated for two awards! The Kreativ Award from pirate penguin and Beautiful Bingo Award from Patti at Book Addict. Thank you both so much!

The rules are simple: pick seven favorite things, then nominate seven favorite blogs.

1. Lol reading of course :)
2. Belly button rings
3. Country music
4. Babies (they're soo cute!)
5. Cruise's
6. Eric from True Blood *sigh*
7. Barnes and Nobles

Awesome Blogs:

1. Author Kelly Moran's Blog
2. Ashley's Library
3. Dark Diva Reviews
4. DIK (Desert Island Keepers)
5. Heather's Reading Romance
6. Pink-Princess Book Reviews
7. Poisoned Rationality

This "B-I-N-G-O" BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD means that this blog is...

B: Beautiful- Romance Rookie

I: Informative- A Journey of Books

N: Neighborly- Romance Book Wyrm

G: Gorgeous- Sapphire Romance Relm

O: Outstanding- Presenting Lenore

17 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Congrats on your awards! Thanks for coming by my personal blog An Obsessive Blonde and for leaving a comment. You should stop by my book blog too, would love to see you there! Bye for now :)
    JennJ said...
    Hi Danni Thank you so much for the wonderful award! BIG HUGS You have a great blog hon keep up the great work!
    Lenore Appelhans said...
    That's so sweet of you to think of me. And of course congrats on your awards :)
    Amy C said...
    My morning is a lot brighter now! Thank you, Danni :).

    (I do love your background!)
    Heather D said...
    This was very sweet of you, Thank you Danni!
    RecoveringCoffeeholic said...
    Thanks for your somments to my blog! I am following yours now. I love to read. This'll be great!
    Lexie said...
    Thanks for the award :D And yes Poison Study is good times!
    Jill D. said...
    Hi Danni! Thank you so much for the award. I really appreciate it. It's always nice to know that I am not just blogging for myself :)
    Unknown said...
    Thanks so much, Danni. I will do this over the weekend after my author interview!
    xo
    Michelle Greathouse said...
    Congrats on your awards. :)

    M
    Tracy said...
    On behalf of the entire DIK Island I thank you for this great award. That is very cool! Thanks for coming over to play!
    Unknown said...
    Aww! Thank you!
    Sophia (FV) said...
    Congratulations! :)
    A Buckeye Girl Reads said...
    Congrats on your awards! I have another one for you here:
    http://lovesromances.blogspot.com/2009/08/thank-you.html
    A Buckeye Girl Reads said...
    Congrats on your awards! I have another one for you here:
    http://lovesromances.blogspot.com/2009/08/thank-you.html
    Sandy said...
    You're welcome! You totally deserve it :)

    Belly button rings? lol, that's a first! I didn't know you had it pierced o.O And thanks for the good luck for college ^^. I'm not dorming (it'd be a little pointless since I'm like, ten, minutes away from the school) but I can definetely tell it's not high school anymore! Thank god xD
    Stephanie Faris said...
    Congrats on your awards!!! Very much deserved.

Post a Comment