About Me

My photo
I'm a total bookworm and a romantic at heart. I'm also a little bit of a paranormal nerd so I absolutely love books that are about creatures of the night and allow me to submerge myself into a world of fantasy.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More exciting awards to pass around!

I received the Zombie Chicken Award from StephanieD at Misfit Salon. Thank you girl!

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken-- excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all." I bestow it upon:

Bookalicious
Novel Addiction
Scrounger's Online Library
Shooting Stars
Sticky Pages

I received the Lemonade Award from Jen at Sapphire Romance Realm. Thank you! :)

Here are the rules:The Lemonade Award is a feel good award which shows great attitude or gratitude. Here are the rules:~Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.~Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.~Link your nominees within your post.~Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.~Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Here are my nominees:

Tina's Book Reviews
Writing Roller Coasters
Michelle McLean's Writer Ramblings
Princess Scatterhart
The Tainted Poet
Starlight Blog
Shalonda's Blog
Outlandish Dreaming
Sweetsue
Tales of Whimsy



18 Comments:

  1. Anne Lyken-Garner said...
    You have a simply beautiful blog. Keep up the good work
    Tales of Whimsy said...
    This is awesome. Thank you! :)
    mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...
    Danni, thank you so much! I've got a big celebration weekend in the works, so I can't do a posting on this till next week. But I'll start thinking about who to pass it on to right away.

    Thanks again!
    Michelle McLean said...
    Thank you so much! My somewhat crappy morning just got a whole lot better :) Hope your day is spectacular!
    Diana Paz said...
    Thank you Danni! My first award :)

    Here's to making life sweeter, and thanks again!!
    Bookalicious Ramblings said...
    Congrats on the awards & many thanks for passing it on to me, muchly appreciated! :)
    Julie at Outlandish Dreaming said...
    Dannie, thanks so much for thinking of me, and congrats on all your great awards! Love your site!
    Anonymous said...
    Thank you for the award!!..;D
    Stephanie Faris said...
    Congrats to everyone. That's certainly an interesting award!
    sweetsue said...
    Thank you for thinking of me!
    Amanda from Novel Addiction said...
    Thank you so much for this!! It's my first, ever! I'm a bit busy for the next few days, but I'll definitely be passing it on as soon as I get some free time.

    Thank you again!
    Morning Glow
    www.glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com
    Blodeuedd said...
    Congrats on your lovely awards :D
    Houston A.W. Knight said...
    Danni,

    OMG - I have a beautiful site....it's nothing compared to yours! This site is awesome! How did you do this? I LOVE the romantic background...OMG girl you put my blog to shame!

    Glad you came by and I'll be following your blog for sure! Mind if I link you up on mine?

    I'm reading a pre-pub of Wild Blue Under right now - it's awesome! And I will be doing a contest for it's win soon! So come back for that! Judi will sign it! ;-)

    Hawk (houston A.W. Knight)
    Cecile Smutty Hussy said...
    Okay, ***bowing to your excellence at blog work*** Your blog is simply amazing!!!! I am in love with. I am a new follower, but I believe I may just become a stalker to look!!! Wonderful!

    And congrats on your awards... You sure seem to deserve them!
    I hope you have a great weekend! And it is nice to meet you!
    Shalonda said...
    Congrats on your awards!

    I've been MIA for a few days, so this is a nice surprise. Thanks!
    A Buckeye Girl Reads said...
    Congratulations on all of your awards!
    Eli said...
    Dawww, thanks girl! <3
    mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...
    I finally managed to get the Award up. Danni, thank you so much again!

Post a Comment