About Me

My photo
I'm a total bookworm and a romantic at heart. I'm also a little bit of a paranormal nerd so I absolutely love books that are about creatures of the night and allow me to submerge myself into a world of fantasy.

Friday, November 6, 2009


Hey everyone sorry I've been MIA for awhile been dealing with some personal issues regarding the opposite sex, which hasn't really put me in a romantic mood lol. But I'm back now!! An to kick it off tomorrow I'm hosting a blog blitz with Escape with Romance through the Home Shopping Network! They will be giving away four books for those who comment on the blitz tomorrow, so please stop by and check it out, following the blitz (on Sunday) I will be posting a review of Land of Falling Stars by Keta Diablo. :)

6 Comments:

  1. Eli said...
    Sounds great and welcome back! :)
    Danni said...
    It will be, defiantly come check it out!!
    Houston A.W. Knight said...
    I always enjoy your post!
    Awesome as always!

    Hawk
    Anonymous said...
    I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link
    Burun Estetiği said...
    NICE opening i think is the opportunity for talented guys its good step.
    • Its look like you are doing so much of R&D for these blog, I really appreciate you very much.
    burun estetigi
    Rinoplasti said...
    Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.Rinoplasti

Post a Comment